Manual Account Opening
All citizens of the EU/EEA may apply to open an account with Blockforia.com. Account registration is fast, free and easy. Holding an account with Blockforia is also free, i.e. there are no recurring fees. With your account, you can buy, sell and transfer Bitcoin on our premiere Bitcoin exchange platform.
Blockforia is routinely audited by the Bulgarian Financial Intelligence Directorate - State Agency for National Security-FID-SANS, and as such, Blockforia is subject to Bulgarian cryptocurrency legislation.
If you wish to apply for an account, please send the following information to our Customer Support team:
- Your email address
- Your full name
- Your address, including country
- Your phone number, including country code (for example: +45 900-500-300)
- High-resolution scan of your passport
- A high-resolution picture of yourself, holding your passport and a note with today’s date anthe word “Blockforia” – for example “31/12/2020 Blockforia”
- Proof of address in the form of two scanned utility bills, such as your power/electrical bill, rent, mobile phone, etc. The utility bill must be made out in your name, and within the last 3 months.
All information must be submitted. Failure to do so will result in the application being rejected.
Assuming all information is present, your application will be processed within 3-7 days. We will verify all the information you provide. If the application is approved, we will generate a one-time password and send this to your email address.
By applying for an account with Blockforia, you accept our Terms and Conditions, as found here.
Countries which we support registrations from:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Czech Republic